Date: July 27, 2019
Author: Stan Miller
Category: Business Leadership
This brief summary was inspired by Daphne Hamilton who gave me the book “The Go-Giver”. I hope you’re inspired to read this easy to read jewel. Enjoy! Stan
The Go-Giver; “A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea” by Bob Burg and John David Mann.
Powerful ideas : The five laws of stratospheric success told in a story format. With Pindar the mentor and Joe the mentee.
1. The law of value. Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment.
2. The law of compensation. Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them.
3. The law of influence. Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people’s interest first.
4. The law of authenticity. The most valuable gift you have to offer is yourself.
5. The law of receptivity. The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving.
Have you practiced or observed one or more of the laws? If so, please share an example below!